You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

morabgirl - all messages by user

5/16/2010 11:01:39 PM
Dreaming I , also, really enjoyed the poem. But it is hard to read because of the layout. It's almost like reading run-on sentences...trying using better form, a better layout. Make it easier on the eye to read.
9/16/2012 4:23:37 AM
Northwest Witch (Harsh critique appreciated!) Well, if you wrote this for a song for a rock band... then you did well.
To me, as a poem, there is nothing memorable in this. Nothing original, new, or slightly intreaguing.
I DO like, however, the line of "cockroach eyes"
9/16/2012 4:25:30 AM
Underdog Plain BORING
9/16/2012 4:30:39 AM
All Opinions are appreciated 'The Chiming Winter' wow, I will have to say this is the best one I have read in a very long time. You have rythm, meter, vocab, reason, intrigue, beauty, ugliness... Normally I stay away from ANYTHING with the word Jesus on it for it's usually someone whining, over and over whining. This was.... amazing, change nothing I say.
Amy Green
9/16/2012 4:32:44 AM
Three Illegal Questions You are so incredibly cliche it is unbelievable
9/16/2012 4:35:06 AM
The King's Dreams This has hope. Work on your meter some and use more colorful vocab.
9/16/2012 4:38:35 AM
Counterfeit Emotions Sweety, try originality. You have the ideas, you just need the words. Seriously, work on that vocab and presentation
3/30/2014 9:39:57 AM
In Death we become something more This is well written except for the end, 'For we have become the grass and a part of the rest of you'
I understand what you mean but it throws the poem off balance and really does not belong.
pages: 1