Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

KristieRaburn - all messages by user

4/16/2016 4:19:23 PM
Self Publishing times two After years of checking out self publishing sites, a friend on Linked In told me about The Book Patch .com. I now have two books and a 20-page sampler available on their site. I really like dealing with them. They are not too expensive, you can print one book at a time (to check for whatever) and they do quality work. You can purchase your ISBN there and once you register the ISBN, you book is available at any book store or website. My first book, Expressions...of a poet's life is registered by ISBN. My second book, 5.7.5 American Haiku does not has an ISBN yet as I am still reviewing. However, both books can be purchases from the bookpatch.com store. check out this company...if you are into self publishing...you may just be able to fill the thrill of having your first book published much sooner than you thought.
4/16/2016 4:20:38 PM
Consciousness Before Conscience who are you using as a publisher?
4/16/2016 4:26:02 PM
Off-topic, need publisher, project is non poetry. Check out thebookpatch.com. you can print as many as you one or just one copy. you just need create the doc in a pdf, selecting size you want it in, and they will print it for you...plus, copies can be purchased on their bookstore site. If you buy an ISBN form them, and register it, you will be able go buy copies from any bookstore in the United States - even on line book stores.
4/16/2016 4:31:19 PM
Publisher or On Demand Printer - either way works I spent years looking for a way to publish my book. as a technical writer, I have knowledge of formatting, designing and illustration of a written documents. If you have a finished manuscript or even just 20 pages of one, thebookpatch.com can print it for you as a book - perfect binding/paperback. If you don't want a hardcover book and just want to print something you can sell on Amazon with an ISBN, this is a good choice. I have two books and one sampler listed in their bookstore - if you have any questions, contact me. KristieRaburn@aol.com.
4/16/2016 4:36:38 PM
Seeking military poetry I am working on creating a book of a collection of military poetry. If you want one (or more) of your poems added to my book, you will get full credit for your work, you maintain all rights and you can sell or purchase as many copies of the collection as you desire. As a veteran, I have a fondness for military poetry, stories, etc and I want to publish a book for veterans. If you are interested in submitting work or working with me on this project, contact me here or at KristieRaburn@aol.com or on FaceBook under Kristie Raburn.
pages: 1