Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

puvi - all messages by user

12/14/2015 8:39:12 AM
love stinks you are hurting so much 'coz, firstly, you are not able to forgive yourself for loving an unfaithful coward whom you thought trustworthy. Secondly, you are not able to accept the situation and move on. Thirdly, you are stubborn about loving him rather than accepting his fault and leaving him. It's all about our possessiveness and a feeling that the opposite person must love only us.. But the other person has his/her freedom to choose, so in fact we cant claim them unless they too have the same feeling. I am so very sorry to say this.... But I am writing this with all my goodwill to help and support you. I WOULD SAY, MOVE ON...FOR THERE IS NONE PERMANENTLY ATTACHED WITH US IN OUR LIFE EXCEPT YOUR SELF. might sound odd!! I would tell a manthra that I use when I am in despair and frustrated...it is this, "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A GOOD REASON WITH GOD'S WILL AND YES IT IS ALWAYS THE BEST FOR US"

atleast you came to know about their relationship now.. value yourself and keep happy.. at the end of the day you must be happy and never let anybody to have the remote control to your peace of mind <3 TAKE CARE..
pages: 1