Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

way2go - all messages by user

11/30/2014 11:32:25 PM
A Tassie Newby Hi everyone, just to let you know I am now on-board and love reading some of your work. My name is Kevin and I live in Tasmania, Australia. Retired and do the Nomad thing around the mainland when it is winter in Tasmania. My poetry stems from the inspirations I see and experiance during my travels. My poetry I don't even know what form it takes but would love someone to enlighten me. Thanks and keep up the good work.
cheers Kev
12/1/2014 2:26:27 AM
Is there something I'm missing? Use livewriter or similar maybe that will help I have no trouble and my format stays the same.
cheers Kev. PS only joined today hope this helps.
5/24/2015 11:12:43 PM
What Inspires me to write poetry. Mother Nature's is my inspiration as well and what ever happens on any given day that sticks in my mind I sit down and write words, sometimes good sometimes not so good. Main thing is to have ago. Your Ode is thoughtful with lots of big words but you should take a little more care with your spacing.
I also wrote a poem on Mother Nature have a read on way2gokev page.
Cheers and keep the words flowing.
Kev
3/6/2019 5:16:00 AM
Why, and who are you writing for I see my poetry, as an expression of thoughts and feelings, of the surrounding natural world, I then put it into words with not to much editing, as I find this takes away the originality of what my thoughts or feelings were at the time.

I write to entertain and challenge myself, if it turns out ok then I might post it somewhere.

Having just come back to PS, I feel it hasn't changed a great deal, lots of lookers but not many comments for poems submitted.

There should be a golden rule for Soupers that if I read one of your poems and comment, then you should return the favour.

Have a good day.

Cheers.

Kev
pages: 1