Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

albeej - all messages by user

5/10/2010 5:12:35 PM
Poll Question: Featured Poetic Forms... I voted no because there are legitimate forms of poetry I wouldn't waste my valuable time on.
If I completed a poem and wanted to publish it on that day when one of those forms are the only form allowed, I'd simple log into another poetry site and publish it there. Anyone with foresight can see that it would be driving poets away from PS.
5/11/2010 1:08:40 AM
Poll Question: Featured Poetic Forms... poetrysoupmp wrote:
albeej wrote:
I voted no because there are legitimate forms of poetry I wouldn't waste my valuable time on.
If I completed a poem and wanted to publish it on that day when one of those forms are the only form allowed, I'd simple log into another poetry site and publish it there. Anyone with foresight can see that it would be driving poets away from PS.

We would never limit what forms are posted on PoetrySoup. Poets will always be able to post any form. We are just asking, would you like to see a specific form featured occassionally. We used to do it and poets loved it.
5/11/2010 1:12:10 AM
Poll Question: Featured Poetic Forms... poetrysoupmp wrote:
albeej wrote:
I voted no because there are legitimate forms of poetry I wouldn't waste my valuable time on.

If that be the case, than I change my vote to yes.
We would never limit what forms are posted on PoetrySoup. Poets will always be able to post any form. We are just asking, would you like to see a specific form featured occassionally. We used to do it and poets loved it.
pages: 1