Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Darcy Hazel Morgan - all messages by user

12/24/2013 2:42:46 PM
Dark New Girl So hello, my name's Darcy Hazel Morgan and yeah I usually introduce myself using my full name because it just sounds better, even though I do not like my name at all. See, Darcy means dark and Hazel just sounds like the name you'd give to a squirrel. I'm only 15, I'll soon be 16 and by joining this website I wish to develop as an inspiring poet, sharing my poems, as lame as they can be.
I don't really have anything more to say so I'll just leave it like that. Big Grin
12/24/2013 2:42:46 PM
Dark New Girl So hello, my name's Darcy Hazel Morgan and yeah I usually introduce myself using my full name because it just sounds better, even though I do not like my name at all. See, Darcy means dark and Hazel just sounds like the name you'd give to a squirrel. I'm only 15, I'll soon be 16 and by joining this website I wish to develop as an inspiring poet, sharing my poems, as lame as they can be.
I don't really have anything more to say so I'll just leave it like that. Big Grin
12/24/2013 2:43:20 PM
12/24/2013 3:42:13 PM
First Time Writing Tick Tock

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

One second, two seconds

And it

won't

stop

Every minute counts, ever seconds that is passing by I see the time being wasted over nothing, why

Why

Can't I stop the time

Just to rest and to take in my surroundings

To gain confidence and set up a sense of safeness in my mind

As if the future is gonna settle itself down

As if there is something such as a saved future

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

I'm still talking, time's still passing, I'm still crying, time's still laughing

Shoving in my face those seconds I'll never get back

What I could be doing right now instead of writing this down

Building my future up letting my walls down

And it's ticking and it's tocking sweat is trickling down

I could knock down pull down tear down every single clock in this town to the ground

But time won't stop

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

-------------------------------------

This is not only the first time I ever post a poem online but also the first time I write one. I've always been fascinated by slam poetry and I've always wanted to try out. Please tell me what you think
pages: 1