You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Daniel R C - all messages by user

11/30/2012 8:19:33 PM
September Eleventh O it was in New york city a city on the bay,_On September eleventh a clear and sunny day.__O i will always remember it so well,_It was September eleventh when the twin towers fell.__O please listen to my words and you i will tell,_Of lands in the east were crazy people dwell.__They have hate in there hearts for the freedom of the west,_So they teach there children to strap explosives to there chest.__O with the devil there beside them showing them the way,_Cosing good people to die on that painful September day.__O so please remember all the brave firemen that parished in that hell,_Inside of those buildings when the twin towers fell.__Now although it is not my country i still remember well,_The day that psychopathic people turned the twin towers into a fiery hell.__O let us raise a glass to the families oh raise a glass to the friends of all the policemen who lost there lives on that day,_But brave men they were that gave their lives in that way.__O yes my sympathy goes out to all the loved ones of the brave rescuers that tried so well,_It was September eleventh when the twin towers fell.__O please remember all the souls that went into that fiery hell,_And always remember them that gave there lives on September eleventh when the twin towers fell.
pages: 1