Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

thetruanttrain - all messages by user

5/25/2012 1:57:45 PM
Just wanted to say hullo! Hi my name is Lorraine, even though I think it's been about a month since I have been on Poetry Soup, I never got around to introducing myself. So Hi everyone! The comments I have received have been really wonderful, and I would like to thank everyone who has been lovely enough to stop and read my stuff, and took the time to make those comments. I am trying to learn more about poetry so I can improve, and hopefully with time I will. I enjoy also writng short stories, and decided to try to spend more time writing. And I would like to wish good luck to everyone, in life, and I hope you all get plenty of time to write, and enjoy every minute of it!
5/28/2012 2:18:26 PM
Really looking for critque!! A Thousand Eyes Hi Lucas, have you tried making it a little simpler; some of the words I don't understand, and writing is about communication. I was told in a class once less is more. I hope that helps.
8/11/2012 1:57:50 PM
Am I the only one.... I just came across your post; and felt I can really relate. I have periods where nothing is happening inside; usually I find it is when I am really distracted and have something on my mind, like looking for a new place to live. I find though, when I decide okay try; I read some other poetry, listen to music, and sometimes it happens but lately I feel shrivelled up!
8/11/2012 2:03:15 PM
No Path It sounds really stressful; I have been unemployed for a long time, and I'm always broke. I was thinking that at least I have only myself, you sound like you have a major load. I hope things work out for you; I'll keep my fingers crossed. I know this is a hard time to write-have you tried writing out your feelings-sometimes it helps me-sometimes! I wish you well!
8/11/2012 2:08:28 PM
Need Help I just came across your post and I know it's been a while but I felt sad reading it! I have never lost anyone close, that I have really known. I can't relate to your pain-but I heard it, and I'm hoping with all my heart that strength, and help finds you, and lots of love comes your way!
edited by thetruanttrain on 8/11/2012
pages: 1