You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

thetruanttrain - all messages by user

5/25/2012 1:57:45 PM
Just wanted to say hullo! Hi my name is Lorraine, even though I think it's been about a month since I have been on Poetry Soup, I never got around to introducing myself. So Hi everyone! The comments I have received have been really wonderful, and I would like to thank everyone who has been lovely enough to stop and read my stuff, and took the time to make those comments. I am trying to learn more about poetry so I can improve, and hopefully with time I will. I enjoy also writng short stories, and decided to try to spend more time writing. And I would like to wish good luck to everyone, in life, and I hope you all get plenty of time to write, and enjoy every minute of it!
5/28/2012 2:18:26 PM
Really looking for critque!! A Thousand Eyes Hi Lucas, have you tried making it a little simpler; some of the words I don't understand, and writing is about communication. I was told in a class once less is more. I hope that helps.
8/11/2012 1:57:50 PM
Am I the only one.... I just came across your post; and felt I can really relate. I have periods where nothing is happening inside; usually I find it is when I am really distracted and have something on my mind, like looking for a new place to live. I find though, when I decide okay try; I read some other poetry, listen to music, and sometimes it happens but lately I feel shrivelled up!
8/11/2012 2:03:15 PM
No Path It sounds really stressful; I have been unemployed for a long time, and I'm always broke. I was thinking that at least I have only myself, you sound like you have a major load. I hope things work out for you; I'll keep my fingers crossed. I know this is a hard time to write-have you tried writing out your feelings-sometimes it helps me-sometimes! I wish you well!
8/11/2012 2:08:28 PM
Need Help I just came across your post and I know it's been a while but I felt sad reading it! I have never lost anyone close, that I have really known. I can't relate to your pain-but I heard it, and I'm hoping with all my heart that strength, and help finds you, and lots of love comes your way!
edited by thetruanttrain on 8/11/2012
pages: 1