You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Thank you!

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

novembergirl - all messages by user

3/29/2012 6:23:06 AM
Poetry, My Life. :) Heyyy.. I' m new here and well, would like to share my passion with all of you and am eager to hear your feedbacks about my poems .. Besides that , I would really like to learn a thing or two from you as well, as making poetry buddies Big Grin
So, here's just a little about me . I discovered my interest in poetry when i was thirteen and well, I never stopped writing them . Some may seem a little boring to you but well, they mean the world to me as I spill my heart out at every verse..
3/29/2012 7:01:46 AM
Poetry, My Life. :) Another thing .. I'm confused with the "form of poem " .. I have no idea whats it about. mind helping me someone?
3/30/2012 4:01:14 AM
Poetry, My Life. :) I'll be your buddy then ! nahh, its not bad if it doesnt rhyme, I mean as least it has emotion and its you well, that's what I think :P
pages: 1