You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

GretaMaria - all messages by user

10/29/2011 12:43:21 PM
Happy to have stumbled here! An obsessive writer, this is an amazing site to discover! I am very grateful for all who have taken the time to read and/or comment on my writing. Up until very recently, all my writing was, was what I would bug people with when I forced them to let me read a poem to them! Now, I am seeing that my writing has 'value', in and of itself. Took me 15 years to figure this out; can't claim to be the sharpest tool I guess! I recently moved to the...desert....with my six year old son, met a tremendous man, got married, and am now relishing in sharing my writing with the encouragement of my Husband, who claims to be lucky enough to have married his favorite poet I am amazed by all the phenomenal poets I am finding on this site- there is a lot of talent here; it is a tad intimidating! Thank you again
pages: 1