Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Weezie - all messages by user

9/25/2011 10:49:41 PM
I am who I am.. Professional artist..Business Major, poetry is who I am.
10/6/2011 9:39:17 PM
Autumn michelle my belle wrote:
The lids of my heavy eyes flutter to widen,
The velvet of night caresses my skin.
My bones creek like ancient monuments,
My nerves are shattered by that incessant din.
As my mind rouses to sustenance,
The sharp spray of ice is absorbed by my face.
A faint glow of golden orange in the landscape appears,
The crisp smell of the season change in all it's autumnal grace.
Discontent and annoyance fades,
like the sun of summers gone by.
I step out into this glorious colour pallet, embrace the taste, the smell,
as the chill of the wind steals a tear from my eye.
10/6/2011 9:46:21 PM
Autumn I love the way the feelings of your piece flows through my very senses. I felt as if I am where you are describing. "the sun of summers gone by" I felt the strength of the sun when it first shone on my face...but as time fades events from the mind, the warmth mellows..to a memory. Good Job!!
1/11/2012 6:54:53 PM
Need Help Hello guys. I usually don't share anything but, I feel I must get some relief. Recently I graduated from College and relocated with my mother which is great. At that same point I lost my sister(best friend) unexpectantly...we're healing. I gave up all I had to help take care of our Mother, in the process I lost a lot..now I lost my automobile..we have no way of getting around...I do all I can to take care of her...People stress so much about caring and helping ...Where are they? Thanks for listening anyway
1/30/2012 3:38:03 PM
I just need to talk, but... Most of the time people don't really listen. I don't believe they understand me because I don't chat about typical things, or about people or their business. I love talking about issues and what I can do to help find solutions to them. Especially the hunger issues.
pages: 1