Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

13johnro - all messages by user

4/5/2011 9:49:36 AM
Myself I am a young 17 year old writer who has never really been able to express myself or enter many contests there fore i am entering as many online as possible. I love to read other's works and i love comments negative or positive. In the end i will either learn something new or feel great about the things I have writtena and plan on writing.
4/27/2011 5:46:08 AM
Does it get any better??? Ummm question does being 17 have to be soo darn hard?? Because living at home can be such a challenge! I try to maintain decent grades and do what is right but my parents are so strict that any thing i decide to do on my own for a little independence is wrong or has consequences.... Ugggg so Question does it get better, easier, or different when you leave??? thanks(:
7/21/2011 12:54:44 PM
love stinks Ya soo I have been with my boyfriend Brandon he is younger than me and people seem to have an issue with that. But that isn't why I am posting. I am posting because im a very jealous person when I am in a realashionship well his ex girlfriend Molly is in his grade well im a grade ahead therefore our classes are seperate and everything so if they associate I have no knowledge of it. I know they text (Which offends me) And I know they talk on Facebook. Well am I in the wrong for being so insecure?? I mean he talks to her and she was his first real girlfriend. I am sorta affraid that I will push him away if I keep being so insecure but I just don't want to change anything. Mainly because I don't trust her. Im lost..
pages: 1