You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Thank you!

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

lucslife - all messages by user

3/21/2011 4:11:23 PM
Blades dance. A maiden glimmering in an aura of justified bereavement. Shadows lurking amidst the epitome of existence, a crystalline signet. Is this a search for dreams or death? This eternally overt void leaves traces, a scar left unseen. Blades dance in a plethora of pain that envelops cognizance as sanity applauds
3/21/2011 4:13:27 PM
Young poets? im only 18. what kind of poetry do you write?
3/21/2011 4:15:29 PM
Snowflake This is a crystalline example of desolation introversly i appluad your work for its simplicity
3/21/2011 9:32:13 PM
Hey everyone... New kid in class... lol yeah that guys right ive been waiting for a critque for a while now and as of far youve been the only prevailing commentor. then again im more if a newb here than you i only just started yesterday.
3/25/2011 2:08:41 AM
Blades dance. Thanks alot! i feel i need it to justify the message and just love using it
3/25/2011 3:28:43 AM
An Inceptual Validity. Insidious pharaohs reigning death abound the kingdom, a sinister smile resonates
of bloodlust. Commanding voraciously the tyrants consume human life, an endless
cycle of severed souls. Utopian preaching of a destined era stagnates over this
desolate desert. Blood Rivers converge with the Nile, an inceptual validity embraced
in flesh. Severed limbs suspended from within the leviathan necropolis exude blood;
such is the decor of the pharaoh.

lucas williams
3/28/2011 6:17:49 PM
Two Winters of the Snow Fence hey youve got some pretty good articulation here. the imagery rides through very well till the end i say mainly the use of the word phalanx which serves its meaning properly although i think it changes the theme of the imagery. I defanitly feel this poem when i read it good job
3/28/2011 6:27:18 PM
Oscillation in a static realm. Please critique Oscillation in a static realm. Stalking desolation, a haunting reminder of transcendence. Sporadic fractures paint a decadence flourishing confined mortal. Omnipresent the triumvirate, yet fallow diversity feigns a collapsing periphery. Malleable beings vivisect the strings of eternity for clarity divine.
edited by lucslife on 3/28/2011
8/15/2011 3:47:18 PM
Overt Detriment i didn't write this to be accessible to others only for myself. With that out of the way im open to any critique otherwise

Involute ascendency of an omniscient detriment encased a
crystalline fragility fragmenting. Yearning a periphery absolved
stains the insidious chronicle red. A fading feeling of self
treason is absolute utopia asunder. Subtly i digress yet
paramount is this polarity diverse within me. Caged withing a
translucent spirit my voracious depths untold stagnate abound.
edited by lucslife on 1/23/2012
1/23/2012 2:11:12 AM
Really looking for critque!! A Thousand Eyes Evisceration along differential paths, a looming totality unveils ion disarray.

Dreamt skyscapes catalyze a euphoric ideal, bearing a veil over insidious virtues.

Haunting deprivation lacerates preconceived perceptions, undermining isolation in clarity.

Existence in solitude provides opportunity for periphery obliteration, only with the omnipresent perception of a thousand eyes.
pages: 1