Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

lucslife - all messages by user

3/21/2011 4:11:23 PM
Blades dance. A maiden glimmering in an aura of justified bereavement. Shadows lurking amidst the epitome of existence, a crystalline signet. Is this a search for dreams or death? This eternally overt void leaves traces, a scar left unseen. Blades dance in a plethora of pain that envelops cognizance as sanity applauds
3/21/2011 4:13:27 PM
Young poets? im only 18. what kind of poetry do you write?
3/21/2011 4:15:29 PM
Snowflake This is a crystalline example of desolation introversly i appluad your work for its simplicity
3/21/2011 9:32:13 PM
Hey everyone... New kid in class... lol yeah that guys right ive been waiting for a critque for a while now and as of far youve been the only prevailing commentor. then again im more if a newb here than you i only just started yesterday.
3/25/2011 2:08:41 AM
Blades dance. Thanks alot! i feel i need it to justify the message and just love using it
3/25/2011 3:28:43 AM
An Inceptual Validity. Insidious pharaohs reigning death abound the kingdom, a sinister smile resonates
of bloodlust. Commanding voraciously the tyrants consume human life, an endless
cycle of severed souls. Utopian preaching of a destined era stagnates over this
desolate desert. Blood Rivers converge with the Nile, an inceptual validity embraced
in flesh. Severed limbs suspended from within the leviathan necropolis exude blood;
such is the decor of the pharaoh.

lucas williams
3/28/2011 6:17:49 PM
Two Winters of the Snow Fence hey youve got some pretty good articulation here. the imagery rides through very well till the end i say mainly the use of the word phalanx which serves its meaning properly although i think it changes the theme of the imagery. I defanitly feel this poem when i read it good job
3/28/2011 6:27:18 PM
Oscillation in a static realm. Please critique Oscillation in a static realm. Stalking desolation, a haunting reminder of transcendence. Sporadic fractures paint a decadence flourishing confined mortal. Omnipresent the triumvirate, yet fallow diversity feigns a collapsing periphery. Malleable beings vivisect the strings of eternity for clarity divine.
edited by lucslife on 3/28/2011
8/15/2011 3:47:18 PM
Overt Detriment i didn't write this to be accessible to others only for myself. With that out of the way im open to any critique otherwise

Involute ascendency of an omniscient detriment encased a
crystalline fragility fragmenting. Yearning a periphery absolved
stains the insidious chronicle red. A fading feeling of self
treason is absolute utopia asunder. Subtly i digress yet
paramount is this polarity diverse within me. Caged withing a
translucent spirit my voracious depths untold stagnate abound.
edited by lucslife on 1/23/2012
1/23/2012 2:11:12 AM
Really looking for critque!! A Thousand Eyes Evisceration along differential paths, a looming totality unveils ion disarray.

Dreamt skyscapes catalyze a euphoric ideal, bearing a veil over insidious virtues.

Haunting deprivation lacerates preconceived perceptions, undermining isolation in clarity.

Existence in solitude provides opportunity for periphery obliteration, only with the omnipresent perception of a thousand eyes.
pages: 1