Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Eduardo Richardson - all messages by user

6/18/2021 2:31:42 AM
Trying to Publish, but can't find a Publisher :( I think you should look for a writer who has recently published a book in your country either at his own expense or with the help of a publisher. He can advise you on how best to find publishers and offer themselves in such a way that they would be interested in publishing your book.
6/21/2021 4:28:53 AM
Favourite Quotes Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
The time is always right to do what is right.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
6/22/2021 4:39:28 AM
Songwriting Opportunities It seems to me that you should understand how can be cheaply and most successfully or progressively created musical compositions on which it is possible to put your lyrics. These can be fairly primitive and inexpensive musical instruments such as the guitar. After recording, you can use the SoundCloud to popularize your songs.
6/23/2021 3:40:43 AM
Guide to the education & work of Haroon Ullah Thank you very much for the interesting information. The research topic is quite interesting and controversial in its conclusions. It seems to me that a lot will depend on the availability of sources and literature on this research topic.
6/25/2021 1:17:13 PM
Need help with writing poetry Where can I see examples of your prose. Why did you decide to start writing prose after writing poetry for a long time? It's a pretty interesting experience. My situation is the opposite. I have been writing prose for a very long time, and now I want to try myself in poetry.
6/27/2021 2:44:35 AM
how do I post my poems? Thank you very much for the recommendations. In order to publish my poems, I use various platforms that help me with this, including social networks too. These are great sites where people can read your poems very quickly. The service EduBirdie helped me a lot, which provided me with the opportunity to check my texts for plagiarism. This allowed me to make my poems and prose better written.
7/19/2021 5:33:59 AM
Running Under Water I have read several pages of your novel and I can say that I really like the way you present your thoughts. I haven't read such melodic prose for a very long time. Thank you very much for sharing your book with us. I also write various academic essays very often, with the help of EduBirdie. This allows me to improve my writing skill in more structured writing.
edited by Eduardo Richardson on 7/26/2021
7/20/2021 3:11:47 AM
New Book...Emile Pinet's Fragmented Feelings I congratulate you on the release and publication of your new book. It's really pretty cool. This is a great achievement for someone who has been writing for quite some time. I am currently working on my own book. In the project, this is a book that will contain a lot of stories that will be united by one topic.
7/21/2021 10:07:12 AM
A Wishful Morn' I looked at the description of your book on Amazon and read a few poems. It's really very cool and very talented. Well done, please continue to please us with these phenomenal verses.
7/23/2021 2:54:48 AM
Kindle Ebook Wow, it's great that you've decided to make an audiobook on this platform. At the moment I am working on creating my own book, but I want to publish it first in paper format and then dictate and create an audiobook. Therefore, I would like you to tell me in more detail how exactly on this platform it is best to organize the publication of your book.
7/24/2021 1:48:23 AM
Feedback Please? Yes indeed very cool poetry. I love your Style and the form of how you line up your proposal and how melodic it is.
7/25/2021 8:18:11 AM
Looking for other sites similar. Any suggestions? Thank you very much for the recommendations. I, too, am now in search of quality sites where you can share your prose and poetry, where you can read the poems of other authors and enjoy the art.
8/17/2021 12:42:55 AM
The Curtain Raiser This is great news. I congratulate you on your debut. I also want to learn how to write poetic texts beautifully and deeply. I most often write prose or academic writing in subjects I study at university. The company EduBirdie helps me a lot in this, which provides very qualified assistance to students.
edited by Eduardo Richardson on 8/27/2021
8/18/2021 12:19:14 AM
MADNESS: A FORM OF LOVE by Max J. Lewy It's great that your book is now available on Amazon in paper format. You have a very fine writing style. Continue to delight us with your creativity.
8/22/2021 3:18:34 AM
HEY YA'LL :) Hi. I am very glad to see you in our community and I enjoy the thought that I have a lot of people who share my opinions and preferences in literature and in writing prose and poetry.
8/22/2021 3:19:38 AM
Best Marble Polishing Service Yes, this is really very interesting, thank you very much for sharing. But because of the security goal, I did not follow the link that you at least attached, so I would be very grateful to you if you could tell briefly what it is about.
8/23/2021 9:47:36 AM
how do I post my poems? Very beautiful verse, thank you very much for sharing it. You are an incredibly talented writer.
8/25/2021 3:16:16 AM
Poll Question: Featured Poetic Forms... Yes, it is really very cool if a certain form of poetry was presented every week. That would be very cool learning curve for everyone on this site. As a person who very often experiments with form, this would be very useful to me as well.
8/25/2021 3:17:38 AM
My 1st Poetry book PUBLISHED!!!!! I congratulate you, you are a great fellow for doing such a job and publishing your first book of poetry. We are all looking forward to the next one.
8/26/2021 2:12:31 AM
Cold coffee How great it is written. I read and everything turns inside me from the pleasure and from the feelings that you conveyed in your text. You are a great fellow and I hope that you will delight us more often with your texts.
pages: 1 2 3