Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » I'm Skye, new to the Soup

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
7/10/2022 1:13:31 PM

Skye Awenborn
Hey everyone! I'm unsure I would call myself a poet - my emotionally coated existence tend to spill in free verse, sometimes carefully weaved and multifaceted, and other times nuanced in, perhaps, incoherent ramblings. Angel Wings
I do write, though, to breathe, to live, to experience, to grow. I write to Let Go. I write to awake in my own being. Keep awake my eyes. Keep aware my senses.

Whatever emotions, though, I want to dive into all of them. Dissect nuances and put them into waves, observe auto-responses, and undress completely inside myself to be seen in my vulnerability. I also love to read others in the same fashion. I hope there is room for me here
permalink • reply with quote
7/28/2022 11:17:21 PM

Lee Etheridge
I’m new too. I went a convention for work one time and had to wear a ribbon that said “first timer”. So then people come up and say, “hey, looks like you’re new here.” The next year I didn’t see anybody wearing that ribbon. Anyway.
8/5/2022 8:50:21 AM

Steven Young
I just discovered there was a place to introduce myself, Lee and Skyemind, and I'm glad I did--I discovered you. Looking forward to reading your poems.

Forum Home » Introductions » I'm Skye, new to the Soup