Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Self-Publishing » Trial and error

How do I do it myself?
2/9/2020 6:50:03 PM

Leon Stevens
I just self published my first book and the first thing that I learned was that writing is the easy part. No matter how much research I did, I could still have done it better. Need advice? Ask me here.

Tip # 1: Write from your heart

Tip #2: There is never too much editing (you will get sick of reading your work) so get help, either paid or using friends.
permalink • reply with quote
9/18/2021 2:58:37 AM

Eduardo Richardson
Yes, it is really one thing to write a text or a large book, but it can be very difficult to publish it after that. I encountered this for the first time when I tried to publish a collection of my poems. Very often I try to write poetry as part of my academic studies, but this may not always work out. I am helped by the company EduBirdie, with which I have been cooperating for quite a long time.
edited by Eduardo Richardson on 9/27/2021
3/22/2022 12:08:21 AM

Rachel Gomez
Trial and error is a fundamental method of problem-solving. It is characterized by repeated, varied attempts which are continued until success, or until the practicer stops trying. According to W.H.A finding out of the best way to reach a desired result or a correct solution by trying out one or more ways or means and by noting and eliminating errors or causes of failure also : the trying of one thing or another until something succeeds.

Process of trial-and-error
-Trial and error is the process of determining the best method to obtain the desired outcome by recognizing and removing errors or failures through various experimental techniques.

-There are multiple situations in which an individual can use this method, whether at work, at home, or even in a relationship

This may help you,
Rachel Gomez

Forum Home » Self-Publishing » Trial and error