Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
4/25/2011 2:02:20 PM

tiffany fellows
hi im new to this website.ive been writing for many years, but ever since i had my daughter (10 months ago) ive had a writers block.im hoping reading some of your poems and talking bout different style i can start again.
permalink • reply with quote
4/26/2011 11:01:33 AM

cory long
hey I flt the same way when I started using this site and have found many new ideas and new friends that I have found to be very helpful.. Good luck to you with your upcoming writing endeavors I look forward to reading them.. cory
5/9/2011 10:02:12 PM

Sarah Hall
i go through periods. sometimes just not inspired. depends on what is going on with my life and what i am experiencing. i just started a new relationship with a friend of mine who is also a poet and he has inspired me a great deal but im stuck on writing about love and i feel like im digging it in the ground. sometimes my poems are short and i cant seem to lengthen them but thats my style. sarah
5/25/2011 6:49:39 AM

davidson pierre
hi everybody im new either to this website for me im writting in french cause my english its king poor so i do my best in i think this website can be very helpful in what know im began my twoo firts poem in english thats my talent