You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Hello Everyone

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
9/12/2010 2:12:03 AM

Biplab Mahadani
Hi,
I'm Biplab Mahadani from India,I joined this community recently.Frankly speakin I was very overjoyed to know such websites existed which allowed to interact with other poets.

Coming to my poems, I started Writing a few years back when i felt cheated in love or friendship whatever was in between me and a girl,and how various situations led me to the emotions which came out as a flow of words .It indeed gave me sense of peace and relief when i used to write the poems.And now I want you people to help me improve my skill.Please do read my poems and leave in suggestions as on how can i improve more .

Love

7bpfrd7(Biplab M)
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Hello Everyone