Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Ah, hello PoetrySoup

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
4/27/2013 3:43:08 AM

Joshua Brown
Hello there, PoetrySoup goers.

I am Joshua or Krada as that is my account name. I've been a member of Poetry Soup for quite a long time now, yet I have not posted every poem I have ever written to the site because I want to limit it to my more superior works... for now. I have been writing poetry ever since I was 14 years old and in grade 9. Needless to say, my poetry since then has exponentially improved. Although my poems may not be magnificently constructed in a manner that requires one to think deeply and analyze intensely like a student would in an English class, my poems contain the utmost emotion. You see... my poems are written from the heart; I write them about how I feel or whatever comes to mind. Sometimes, after I've written a poem, even I do not know exactly what it means.

I joined Poetry Soup in hopes that I may be able to share them, as well as to put myself out there on the web in hopes that I may become more noticed for the work I put into my poems and the time I spend writing them. It is always fantastic to have ones work recognized and read by others.

At last, I come to the end of this spiel. I hope those who have read this may check out my work, leave a comment if you so desire. Thank you all.

~Joshua aka Krada
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Ah, hello PoetrySoup