You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
3/24/2011 7:34:26 AM

Manouchka doreus
what exactly is pain? a question that's been bumming me out forever... i know emotional pain, i lived it everyday for seven years. six of those years i was sexually abused (since i was 5) and the last two, i was verbally abused by my mother for having not told her about the sexual abuse (by her younger brother) I'm comepletely over it, at least i think i am, but some days i just have a sinking devastaiting pain.... why? whats the point
permalink • reply with quote