There's A Fine Line Which Can Be Traced
Between love and Insanity.
- The Division of Gods -
It Spreads itself Through The Air
Like a Cancer To The Flesh.
- The Division of Cells -
He's Taken Shelter From The World,
Right at the Back of His Mind.
- The Division of Thought -
All This Worlds a Playground, And All
The Children Have Grazed Knees.
- The Similarity of the Human -
The Ethereal Bark Stains, Punched The
Time Card in His Memories.
- The Manipulation of Nostalgia -
He'll Stand in The Middle of the Swing Set
At 1am, With an Imaginary Sun on his Back.
- The Degradation of Purpose -
He Ponders To Himself That Loneliness Has No Alternative.
As He'll Never Share His Mind With Anybody Else.
- The Destruction of Ignorance -
- The Unachievable Bliss -