How Far For Love
and post notes and photos about your poem like Cool For Cats.
I wonder, what would you do for me?
How far would you go, Honey let me see
Would you battle a dragon that’s breathing fire?
- I doubt he could stand up to my gunfire
Would you fly to the moon, bring a moonstone back?
- Give me a kiss and I'll go fill a sack
Would you sail on the ocean, and brave a storm?
- When you're with a woman a storm's the norm
Would you rid the world of all stinky cheese?
-I certainly would if you just said please
Would you stay with me if my cooking was bad?
- I would brave it all like Sir Galahad
Would you carry me if my legs both broke?
- I'd carry you round in a plastic tote
What would you do to prove your love to me?
I would do anything as you can see
Would you back me up even if I was wrong?
- I’d be in your corner, you big ding dong
Would you help me bury my boss tonight?
- I’d help dig the hole and hold the flashlight
Would you feed me cheese if that's all I could eat?
- I would, though for me that's a mighty feat
Would you mind if I missed and hit the wrong hole?
- I assume you mean golf. Sometimes those balls roll
Would you love me forever and a day?
- My love, now I’ve got you I’m here to stay
I think that this proves that our love is weird
I’m glad. Being normal is what I feared
Copyright © Cool For Cats | Year Posted 2019