This poetry contest is closed. Enter a new contest here: Poetry Contests
Writing Challenge 1- April, 2019 - Its All About 8 - Poetry Contest
Poetry Contest Deadline:
Thursday, May 2, 2019
35 poems of the maximum 35 allowed have been entered.
5/2/2019 12:00:00 AM
Note from Sponsor:
No names on poems, please.
THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE PLACEMENTS IN THIS CHALLENGE
WRITE A NEW POEM, DATED IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING FORMS-
1. Rhyme - 8 lines - ababccdd
2. Elegy - no rhyming - 8 lines
3. Triolet - (no iambic meter required for this contest but you can if wanted)
ABaAabAB (capitals mean repeated lines)
Now, pick a theme from the 8 listed below and it also becomes your title:
1. Death's Cold Hand - example on my poetry page
2. Life's Chaos
3. Nature's Art
4. Rain-Drenched Hair - example on my poetry page
5. Divine Things
6. Night of Memories
7. Delightful Things
8. Wretched Grief - example on my poetry page
At the bottom of your poem put -
Title of Challenge
Do not add extra notes to the bottom of your poem.
Images and videos are welcome.
Check spelling, grammar, puntuation if used, and presentation.
Soup mail me if you have any questions- Constance