Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

DarlaPoet - all messages by user

10/24/2016 7:45:07 PM
Just saying hello Teddy wrote:
Hi I'm Sarah and I've been writing poems just for me really and a couple of friends for a long time. Usually I wake up with a complete poem in my head and write it down very quickly! Sounds crazy but my best stuff has happened this way, a few tweaks needed but nothing major. I write to get away from the pressures of my job and put down in words what I can't keep any other way. I've posted 4 poems if any one is interested to read them and I'd really appreciate the feedback, I joined yesterday.
10/24/2016 7:48:42 PM
Just saying hello I like to know where I canr read Sarah's poetry.Rainy days are sunshine.
1/26/2017 11:53:22 AM
How do I contact a poet ... Somehow I disconnected my comments where my poetry is,Daniel Turner how can I get it back?
5/11/2017 8:22:09 AM
How do I get more comments/opinions from readers I need advice about a poetry I wrote some time ago, I need to understand what was said to me about my poem A Mystery Did not understand what was said to me. Can you explain in simple english, thank you.
5/15/2017 2:38:07 PM
How do we write a poem? Can a poem be written in a fairy tail form? How long canit be written?
5/15/2017 2:59:22 PM
A little about me My name is Darlene De Beaulieu.I use to live in Wiarton Ontario, then my husband died. It was there I started to write poetry.I have always had an interest in poetry,reading or writing. Some I can write without problems ,some I struggles with. I enjoy to write poetry and will never stop.
5/15/2017 6:45:23 PM
Get Questions Answered I do not remember how to share a poem,could someone
tell me again how to do it.
Is it easy to do? Thank you.
5/16/2017 2:50:08 PM
share a poem Hello to anyone, I also would like to know how to share a poem.With whom Would I be sharing a poem with? How does it work?Whose poem would it be? I have never done it. Need advise. Thank you.
5/20/2017 6:30:51 AM
Get Questions Answered Did I do better on my mystery poem? Later I will try another.
7/6/2017 8:47:54 AM
writers block How do I get ideas for poetry ,when I have writers block? Where are my ideas coming from?
7/10/2017 5:33:10 PM
Get Questions Answered Where is the poem,Make It happen I did not finish reading it. I got interrupted I want to read this poem. Thank you.
7/10/2017 5:36:47 PM
Get Questions Answered PoetryDarlaPoet wrote:
Where is the poem,Make It happen I did not finish reading it. I got interrupted I want to read this poem. Thank you.

Poetry-Make It Happen lost poem , where is it?
1/29/2018 2:01:23 PM
Help I want to know how I pick a poet or poetess I want to speak to on Soup Mail?
1/29/2018 2:16:34 PM
Help Let me know because there some poets i would like to speak to on Soup Mail. Thank you.
4/29/2019 5:49:26 PM
Poll Question: Featured Poetic Forms... I have a hard time to learn new poetry forms. Although i know some already, some forms I struggle
with. The Tyburn, never tried limerick, I do not understand how to do it. Even when i read how it is done .. I do not understand it. Some poetry forms i won't try because i find them to be hard.I love poetry and i enjoy to create my own poems. I have no help when I create or try to creat the new form of poetry.So i vote no. DarlenDe Beaulieu
4/29/2019 5:54:26 PM
PoetrySoup Frequently Asked Questions How do i change my photo?
5/7/2019 12:46:02 PM
Poem Hello Whoever answers my questions. I would like to improve my poetry writing. I am nt new.Do I go to Writing Poetry or Gentle critique? Which one would be helpful to me? Thank you.
5/7/2019 1:00:48 PM
Poem Would I be creating a whole poem on this page? Or how do I get a poem on this page? I have never done this before. Thank you.
6/26/2019 2:27:59 PM
Hello Harebell wrote:
I am a new member and haven't got a clue what I'm doing on here as the poetry I've read is nothing like what I write , I guess you could say mine is pretty amateur.but I'll submit some and let you be the judge of that. Bit nervous,

I have never seen your poems on this site.
6/26/2019 2:35:11 PM
Hello Harebell wrote:
Hello Arlene Phillips,have you been hidijng, i never seen your poetry. I wnat to read your poetry.
pages: 1