Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » A little about me

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
5/14/2017 8:44:59 AM

Naderia Bookram
Hi my name is Naderia I am one of a kind I can usually write poems in a matter of time the words just come to my mind and on a paper they go waiting for a day they can find a home i speak mostly from the heart or what i see in reality some poems i write are about me some are based on people i know most of my work is based on reality i hope everyone will enjoy what i write and please do comment if you think there is a way i can make them better i have been writing poems since i was 12
permalink • reply with quote
5/15/2017 2:59:22 PM

Darlene De Beaulieu
My name is Darlene De Beaulieu.I use to live in Wiarton Ontario, then my husband died. It was there I started to write poetry.I have always had an interest in poetry,reading or writing. Some I can write without problems ,some I struggles with. I enjoy to write poetry and will never stop.
5/16/2017 10:41:54 AM

Oluwatamilore Anthony
Hello creators, My name is Anthony Oluwatamilore Daniel, I am a poet who became conscious of the muse's imprint when I was 16. I had been writing carefree poetry before then. I believe in creativity, uniqueness, the spectacular and sublime and I am glad to be on this poetry group. I hope to learn more and interact with other poets and writers so as to influence and be influenced. Thank you.
5/27/2017 5:36:06 AM

Akan Udofia
Akan Udofia is a Marketer, Blogger, Writer and Poet.
He was born and raised in Lagos, an indigene of Ikot-Odiong Ididep, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. A graduate of Yaba College of technology, Lagos, Nigeria.
His works are published on his blog www.akanudofia.blogspot.com, on major poetry websites, facebook poetry groups, poetry anthologies, magazines, literary journals and also published monthly on Alimosho Sun Newspaper Nigeria.
He is an outstanding writer whose works have impacted the heart of many readers both local and internationally.

Forum Home » Introductions » A little about me