Thank You Soupers!
Blog Posted:1/4/2013 2:38:00 PM
Thank YOU Soupers for keeping PoetrySoup a relatively CLEAN website. You Souper's police THE SOUP and we do our best to respond to your requests. So, if there is a poem or comment on the website that breaks the rules
, we typically don't know about it until YOU tell us via email. When a rule is broken, just email us with the problem poem or comment. Remember, differences in opinion is not breaking Soup rules. A critique of a poem, even when not requested, is NOT
breaking Soup rules. Please use sound judgement before contacting us and do not overreact. If YOU BREAK THE RULES, do not get mad at us when your poem or account is deleted. You knew the rules beforehand, just adhere to them...simple.
While we respect our Poets' freedom of expression, there are certain subjects and content that will not be allowed on PoetrySoup. Posting poems
containing this content will result in deletion of your poetry and possible membership suspension for repeat offenders. Examples of unacceptable content or subjects are:
- Sexually Explicit (X-Rated) Language
- Profanity (Curse Words or Abbreviated Curse Words)
- Nasty Comments (E.g. "This is CRAP!!!")
- Personal Attacks, Battles, or Slamming Soup Members (Do not use a member's name in poems or comments - unless it is positive!!!)
- Hateful Expressions (E.g. "I should have killed her")