Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

poetbjc64 - all messages by user

12/28/2014 1:51:44 PM
Have fun and keep PoetrySoup a haven. well lyric man
It seems most of us are readers or writers but not repliers.

I notice there are a lot of views to my poems but only a few of them have a response to them.

I guess I'm to be thankful they're being read at all.

I am viewin g other poet's pages and leaving feedback on the poems that move me or impact me somehow.

I just try to be patient and continue reading and will share more evnetually. As I'm still writing new ones and have 36 years worth of poetry filed away either on my pc or in drawers.
7/28/2015 10:37:06 AM
Just wanted to say hello hello to all reading this....
I joined here quite a while ago. but had some difficulties and wasn't able to enter in till now.
I hope to get to know more of you with time and read some of your well written pieces and comments.
I cam here through a mutual friend . as I was looking for a new place to post somethings. I've been writing poems for over 37 years now and have just now begun writing about all sorts of things. So will try to share some here and the share some comments on yours as well.have fun writing and sharing here.
11/2/2018 6:30:07 AM
HE I like the message but the way it is presented with the two lines out of rhyme breaks the flow. but the poem has a good message to it
11/15/2019 2:42:44 PM
Feedback Please? I totally understand.

I have other poetry sites I'm part of as well as some of my own pages. so often neglect this one but should come in more and read . My emotions have kept me down. So I Wasn't coming into some of my sites. but writing a lot of poetry for my release.

i'll try to become more active there.
11/15/2019 2:48:34 PM
Please critique - Self Loathing's Song Sometimes our words aren't what some want to read. those are the people that need to move on to another page.
The way I see it is my poetry is for me and though I try different things and humor but my poetry is mostly my tears. I cant cry I haven't since 1997 so my poetry has become my comfort. No one else has to like it even though I'm sharing them and sometimes ask for someone to critique them I don't expect praises or public apporval for them.
11/15/2019 3:57:26 PM
Allergic To Life Totally get this one.
My life is one big rash emotionally when things go bad in my life the itch begins full force.

poetry and words are the only thing I am not allergic to. my health issues are crappy by all means but I'm still hanging on itchies and all.
pages: 1