Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Just wanted to say hello

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
7/25/2015 11:36:34 PM

Wilbert Dela Cruz
Hello everyone, my name Wilbert E. Dela Cruz, and just likeeveryone else, all over the world, I was born a poet and I consider my life as wholemess of poetry in motion…My dreams are currently under construction and my passionis a work in progress. I believe in thesaying that, life is a lot like writing poetry, by how you live; it is how youcan inspire the world. I also believethat there is power in our words and every time we happens to write one down and then calls it poetry, in however ever ways we wrote them down, it isalready beautiful just like any other work of art is beautiful, all the other rules arejust different ways of specifying in what ways do each one of us, want to re-define what is beautiful. In a more personal note, I don’t particularly like walking inside astrange place as a stranger and so if you guys don’t mind, I’ll come in here andspeak as a friend and so don’t be a stranger, friend.
permalink • reply with quote
7/28/2015 10:37:06 AM

BONNIE Hollywood-Cutts
hello to all reading this....
I joined here quite a while ago. but had some difficulties and wasn't able to enter in till now.
I hope to get to know more of you with time and read some of your well written pieces and comments.
I cam here through a mutual friend . as I was looking for a new place to post somethings. I've been writing poems for over 37 years now and have just now begun writing about all sorts of things. So will try to share some here and the share some comments on yours as well.have fun writing and sharing here.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Just wanted to say hello