Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Faraz - all messages by user

12/11/2017 8:46:46 AM
I dont know how to begin Well you know the best thing, been single and giving others advise on relationships, I always help my friends and will try my best to help you as well, you see mostly boys are shy and they ll never confess it, if you two are friends the there s high possibility that even he loves you but is afraid that it will ruin your friendship, so don t be mean, don t be too open, don t be too rude, try to find a way into tallking it, like asking what tyoe of girl you like and see, if you think he loves you and is a good boy. Most importantly first of all be absolutely surethat he s the right one for you because you ve to live your whole life, if you re absolutely sure he s a nice guy then go for it, confess it before it s too late
12/11/2017 8:55:44 AM
Need friends I ll also agree with Keith, don t trust anyone on internet, there has been thousands of incidents in which people gain trust, then ask them to visit, mostly kidnapping and even worse, you need friends, make good friends in the area you live, I don t have friends and I never mind, even thougj I m a boy but still I m afraid making friends on fb, best advise, don t trust anyoneon internet, if you re talking about non fiction novels, read when breath becomes air, it s really sad and it s the only novel that make me cry in the end, if for fiction sad novels, go for me before you, the fault in our stars and before I go
And plz don t mind me, I m only trying to give you a good advise, you re independent, know what s good and bad for you, decide yourself but always be really careful, as I ve watch so many banged up abroad and heard so many stories that I never trust anyone on internet
12/11/2017 9:06:26 AM
AM I THE ONLY TEEN ON POETRY SOUP? No you re not the only teen, I m 15 and doing my O levels
12/11/2017 9:09:55 AM
This place is a joke This place is not a joke, just be patient, if you need comments than you also have to comment on other people poems as well, the way I get comments are by commenting on other poems and asking them to comment on mine as well
12/11/2017 9:12:58 AM
My Little Introduction? I m also new here, I joined site about 5 months ago and recently became aware of poetry forum, I m in class 9, doing my O levels and really love writing, every sort of, speaking was never my strength but writing is, I really love writing, every sort of like essays, articles, stories, and have recently started to write poems as well, good luck and welcome to poetrysoup
1/15/2018 9:45:24 AM
What to do, I m feeling ashamed My dear frienrs, my name is Faraz and i m a 15 years old guy, well I m from Pakistan and currently doing my O levels, well everything was perfect, I was doing tol from always, but just before our Cambridge papers, they took our pracrise exams and I m ashamed to say that I got really bad numbers, it s for second time in my history, first was when I was in class 3 and now, I just don t know how to face the class tomorrow because today I was absent and my brother tols me that this mews has become really popular, everybody was talking about it, I m feeling really ashamed to go to class tomorrow as everyone will say that Faraz what happened to you, my mother was really angry but she later assure me that she trust me and she s sure that I ll again do top in my Cambridge exams which are in May. But here s the point, it take me 5 years to build up a respect and it s fallen in just one second, now I again have to built it and wait for another seven months for the next papers whixh will be Cambridge, there results will come in August, I just don t know how to face my classmates and teachers. My Chemistry teacher never like me and now she has an additional point to dislike me, further this was the first time that the boys and girls were competating, and everybody was saying my name, so I ve also lost my reputation I was thinking of building in girls as they didn t know that I was topper, this was my chance but it s ruined
2/11/2018 7:52:44 AM
Hi I'm Patrick Hi Patrick, I m glad that you joined the site, you ll find alot of nice peoples here as the community is really nice, good luck in getting to know people, my name is Faraz by the way, I m 15 years old child from Pakistan, as you re a literature teacher you must have read the dramas of Shakespeare, my favorite one is Macbeth, and I m a big fan of novels as well
2/11/2018 7:56:58 AM
kuy, would like to read poetry Hi, well like you I m also a new poet, so I don t know much about poetry, I just write whatever comes to my mind and I have no knowledge of different tyoe of poems like Sonnet, Haiku etc, however there are many experience poets here who s poetries are really nice and you can actually feel it, like Silent one, I really like his poems, and Andrea Dietrich, you can also read other poems by going into best poems of all times, and yeah do give a try to my poems as well
pages: 1