Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » What to do, I m feeling ashamed

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
1/15/2018 9:45:24 AM

Faraz Ajmal
My dear frienrs, my name is Faraz and i m a 15 years old guy, well I m from Pakistan and currently doing my O levels, well everything was perfect, I was doing tol from always, but just before our Cambridge papers, they took our pracrise exams and I m ashamed to say that I got really bad numbers, it s for second time in my history, first was when I was in class 3 and now, I just don t know how to face the class tomorrow because today I was absent and my brother tols me that this mews has become really popular, everybody was talking about it, I m feeling really ashamed to go to class tomorrow as everyone will say that Faraz what happened to you, my mother was really angry but she later assure me that she trust me and she s sure that I ll again do top in my Cambridge exams which are in May. But here s the point, it take me 5 years to build up a respect and it s fallen in just one second, now I again have to built it and wait for another seven months for the next papers whixh will be Cambridge, there results will come in August, I just don t know how to face my classmates and teachers. My Chemistry teacher never like me and now she has an additional point to dislike me, further this was the first time that the boys and girls were competating, and everybody was saying my name, so I ve also lost my reputation I was thinking of building in girls as they didn t know that I was topper, this was my chance but it s ruined
permalink • reply with quote
1/21/2018 4:18:01 PM

Lunita blanca
Faraz, Do not let the seeds spoil your enjoyment of a watermelon. just spit them out.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » What to do, I m feeling ashamed