What to Submit? Please follow the 7 rules below:
NEW Poems ONLY- One Haiku poem! I have written one called "early winter rain" as an example.
1. No capital letters, no punctuation
2. New poems only and only one haiku
3. No feelings or emotions or religious themes
4. Nature based haiku's only!!!!!!!!
5. 5 7 5 syllable counts only
6. Please date them on the bottom
7. Title: Please note what Season or seasons your are describing as part of your title.
First Prize, Glory
Second Prize, Glory
Third Prize, Glory
Ten total placements
Submit one copy of your poem online. Format your poem. Please make your entry easy to read — no illustrations or fancy fonts.
Poems should be in English. Poems translated from other languages are not eligible, unless you wrote both the original poem and the translation.
A Note to Poetry Contestants
You are welcome to enter this contest, whether or not you won a prize in one of my previous contests.