Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

oldiegirl17 - all messages by user

6/19/2010 11:45:10 AM
carey!?! ok thanks
3/25/2011 11:11:39 PM
carey!?! hello Joanna it is carey I really hope you find this as well sorry I haven't been on here in awhile and I just got your post somehow you became deleted off my friendslist on Facebook and I don't know how.
3/27/2011 7:42:16 AM
carey!?! Hey Joanna it is Carey Sokolowski again I m just wondering how you are doing? and also just here to let you know that I miss you and I 'm still your friend I just lost your contact info and I tried to text or call you to let you know that. I guess you don't have any minutes on your phone yet or maybe your number changed since you moved from Ohio to Tennessee. well I guess I could leave with you my contact info and if you would like to chat just email me or something ok? I hope you still would like to talk to me because it has been a very long time and things aren't going so well for me . I will send you some soupmail regarding what is going on along with my contact info.
3/29/2011 8:34:27 AM
carey!?! Hey Joanna its Carey I keep trying to get in contact with you but it seems as though you don't want to speak to me anymore . All I ask is that you please let me know whether or not you would like me to leave you alone?
pages: 1