You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
6/18/2010 2:29:13 PM

joanna smith
hey i hope you find this because i couldnt find you! you have my facebook and email so if you need to talk to me plz send me an email! i would call but im in tennesee and dnt have any mins on my cell but i can check my email on my mobile. whatever you need im here for ya girl, just like i promised and i know we havent talked in a while but things for me been crazy!
permalink • reply with quote
6/19/2010 11:45:10 AM

carey sokolowski
ok thanks

--
I miss Joanna
3/25/2011 11:11:39 PM

carey sokolowski
hello Joanna it is carey I really hope you find this as well sorry I haven't been on here in awhile and I just got your post somehow you became deleted off my friendslist on Facebook and I don't know how.

--
I miss Joanna
3/27/2011 7:42:16 AM

carey sokolowski
Hey Joanna it is Carey Sokolowski again I m just wondering how you are doing? and also just here to let you know that I miss you and I 'm still your friend I just lost your contact info and I tried to text or call you to let you know that. I guess you don't have any minutes on your phone yet or maybe your number changed since you moved from Ohio to Tennessee. well I guess I could leave with you my contact info and if you would like to chat just email me or something ok? I hope you still would like to talk to me because it has been a very long time and things aren't going so well for me . I will send you some soupmail regarding what is going on along with my contact info.

--
I miss Joanna
3/29/2011 8:34:27 AM

carey sokolowski
Hey Joanna its Carey I keep trying to get in contact with you but it seems as though you don't want to speak to me anymore . All I ask is that you please let me know whether or not you would like me to leave you alone?

--
I miss Joanna