You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

courtneyrx - all messages by user

11/15/2012 9:44:41 PM
Just found this section I want a government that can handle the capabilities it takes on it's self, not one that huddles off to a distance and hopes for the best, America I demand action.
11/15/2012 9:46:43 PM
Hello Everyone! Hello to you, I am a souper.. I hope that the resources help you in your education the sylabol counter and rythming dictionary are the best
11/15/2012 9:50:17 PM
Trying to Publish, but can't find a Publisher :( I recently had two poems published Great Poets Across America, And Who's Who In Poetry
11/15/2012 9:50:40 PM
Trying to Publish, but can't find a Publisher :( courtneyrx wrote:
I recently had two poems published Great Poets Across America, And Who's Who In Poetry

try thoughs
11/15/2012 9:58:09 PM
Looking for more than what I am finding I just can't seem to find someone who fits into my idea of who I want to be with, do I try to rearrange my life to accomidate, readjust my values, or bend over backwards to blurr the reflection of what seems to be available. Puzzled
7/16/2015 2:53:10 AM
Where is the HELP section? Copy paste will not work for spell check.
pages: 1