Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Synchro - all messages by user

12/5/2011 6:08:32 PM
I need to contact your general help column... I need to find out how to post to a given forum...in this case High Critique
5/1/2012 9:13:46 AM
How do I get readers? I have been here, for several months, and no one has commented on my work. What do I need to do?
5/1/2012 12:49:50 PM
Hello Hi...you seem to know your way around, so I wonder if you would help me. After several months absent from the site, I seem to be unable to make me new poems appear, even though I clicked the Submit button. Do you know what I might be doing wrong?
5/1/2012 1:54:05 PM
Please, don't hold back! One time around I think it is too much to give us a single purpose to the poem. Why not take just a single aspect
of the day, and reflect on that! The poem would then not only be shorter (which would be effective in this piece---not always of course) and would not only sustain interest, but allow you to express your feelings about it more completely. In other words the poet needs to show him/herself more. That gives it some drama and some emotional appeal here, which the title promises, but does not deliver effectively.
6/13/2012 2:13:41 PM
How do I get readers? I cannot post at all! Poetry submissions do not show up.
9/7/2012 11:13:48 AM
I write poems and record EVPs on the side? :) i AM INterested in the same things you are!
8/10/2013 4:43:49 PM
In My Skin I'd like to see some punctuation. And your concluding stanza is somewhat abrupt. It might be effective to surprise us with something like a declaration of the value of that premise--some little twist at least, that gives us something to think about.
-Dean
5/5/2017 3:11:16 PM
formatting how do I enter in this forum?
pages: 1