You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » How do I...? » How do I get readers?

Ask PoetrySoup Members how to do something or find something on PoetrySoup.
5/1/2012 9:13:46 AM

Robert Ludden
I have been here, for several months, and no one has commented on my work. What do I need to do?
permalink • reply with quote
6/8/2012 10:15:13 PM

Doreen Wright
If you look up poetry critique under forums, you can post one poem a day for feedback. Lots of luck.
6/13/2012 2:13:41 PM

Robert Ludden
I cannot post at all! Poetry submissions do not show up.
9/4/2012 9:47:18 AM

Maura McGregor
Synchro wrote:
I have been here, for several months, and no one has commented on my work. What do I need to do?

First off, nice to meet you. I've been here only a short while and while I've had comments on some of the poems I've published, I have noticed I don't get many reads/responses. I guess I can start reading your's but I'm only on a few times a week. Also, another thing that might help is joining the "critique" area of the forum where people read/respond to poems you post (here) on the forum.

Forum Home » How do I...? » How do I get readers?