Feeling as if this does not belong,

Feeling trapped inside a world that isn't for this,
Retreating within to the recesses of this mind full of bliss,

This feels like screaming but to let it out would not do,
The people would hear this and wonder to what is wrong with you,

Then to shield this so no one would understand,
Wandering the depths of mind of this barren empty land,

Alone and confined in and of this cold crystal heart,
How can this ever hope to help others when this is crumbling apart?

Note: First 2 edits were spelling corrections, third was a reconstruction of the poem, and the fourth was because when posted, it screwed up.
edited by Krada91 on 4/27/2013
edited by Krada91 on 4/27/2013
4/27/2013 3:43:08 AM
Ah, hello PoetrySoup Hello there, PoetrySoup goers.

I am Joshua or Krada as that is my account name. I've been a member of Poetry Soup for quite a long time now, yet I have not posted every poem I have ever written to the site because I want to limit it to my more superior works... for now. I have been writing poetry ever since I was 14 years old and in grade 9. Needless to say, my poetry since then has exponentially improved. Although my poems may not be magnificently constructed in a manner that requires one to think deeply and analyze intensely like a student would in an English class, my poems contain the utmost emotion. You see... my poems are written from the heart; I write them about how I feel or whatever comes to mind. Sometimes, after I've written a poem, even I do not know exactly what it means.

I joined Poetry Soup in hopes that I may be able to share them, as well as to put myself out there on the web in hopes that I may become more noticed for the work I put into my poems and the time I spend writing them. It is always fantastic to have ones work recognized and read by others.

At last, I come to the end of this spiel. I hope those who have read this may check out my work, leave a comment if you so desire. Thank you all.

~Joshua aka Krada
pages: 1