You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Ah, hello PoetrySoup

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
4/27/2013 3:43:08 AM

Joshua Brown
Hello there, PoetrySoup goers.

I am Joshua or Krada as that is my account name. I've been a member of Poetry Soup for quite a long time now, yet I have not posted every poem I have ever written to the site because I want to limit it to my more superior works... for now. I have been writing poetry ever since I was 14 years old and in grade 9. Needless to say, my poetry since then has exponentially improved. Although my poems may not be magnificently constructed in a manner that requires one to think deeply and analyze intensely like a student would in an English class, my poems contain the utmost emotion. You see... my poems are written from the heart; I write them about how I feel or whatever comes to mind. Sometimes, after I've written a poem, even I do not know exactly what it means.

I joined Poetry Soup in hopes that I may be able to share them, as well as to put myself out there on the web in hopes that I may become more noticed for the work I put into my poems and the time I spend writing them. It is always fantastic to have ones work recognized and read by others.

At last, I come to the end of this spiel. I hope those who have read this may check out my work, leave a comment if you so desire. Thank you all.

~Joshua aka Krada
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Ah, hello PoetrySoup