What to Submit?
1. A NEW Halloween inspired limerick , please write just one.
2. Date them on the bottom and note where the syllable counts were checked.
3. Please follow the correct liimerick form and rhyme and syllable schemes.
4. Lines 1, 2 and 5 should all match by syllable counts and rhyme. 7-10 syllables
5. Lines 3 and 4 should match by syllable counts and rhyme. 5-7 syllables
6. Meter will be considered but not as important.
7. Please follow the above directions or your poems may be disqualified.
Preparing Your Entry
Submit one copy of your poem online. Format your poem. Please make your entry easy to read — no illustrations or fancy fonts.
Poems should be in English. Poems translated from other languages are not eligible, unless you wrote both the original poem and the translation.
A Note to Poetry Contestants
You are welcome to enter this contest, whether or not you won a prize in one of my previous contests.