My Stupid New Years Resolutions- Funny
and post notes and photos about your poem like Dear Heart.
1. Lose 20 pounds and prepare to finance a whole new wardrobe.
When eating ask yourself, would a healthy person eat this and
what to heck is- Red Dye #2, and malotextrin disodoium anyways?
2. Quite drinking coffee and coke, okay just delete this one right now!
3. Make more money, as per, The Secret, just BELIEVE, believe, believe
and say "make more money" out loud 500+ TIMES per day. Right!
4. Get out of debt, okay just delete this one too!
5. Discover why I was born and what am I suppose to be doing??
(Didn't I try this last year?) Okay, just meditate each day and see
6. Which brings me to - Don't do the same stupid things I did
last year. Oh, why not just print out last years resolutions and
save some time. Time is ticking, tocking away!
7. Carry dental floss everywhere. Simple. Make the dentist happy.
8. I resolve to come up with a stronger password than Kitty1
9. Stop making spelling errors and find the dictionary buried under books.
10. Again, I will pray daily for a fatter bank account and a thinner body
and pray that God does not get those two mixed up.
11. Stop making stupid lists and learn to COUNT.
December 15, 2016
Poetry/Free Verse/MyStupid New Year's Resolutions
Copyright Protected, ID 16-858-293-0
All Rights Reserved. Written under Pseudonym.
Copyright © Dear Heart | Year Posted 2019