Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Maryam mUsharraf - all messages by user

8/3/2017 10:32:50 AM
Greetings from Middle East Hello. I am Maryam. living in Middle East I am a witness of shelling and wars and corpses every where. Is it advisable to talk about these nasty aspects of life in poetry? I have two volumes of poems in Persian and I am trying to make my voice heard abroad.
8/14/2017 11:22:36 AM
Greetings from Middle East Hi. I am from Iran. War all around me. Corpses talk in my poetry. As a matter of fact we witnessed 8 years of war with Iraq. That is why we really wish it will not happen again. But all around there is war.
edited by Maryam mUsharraf on 8/14/2017
8/14/2017 11:49:20 AM
Suggestion in translation Hello. I am trying to translate my Persian work into English, but I know my words do not sound great. Please visit my page and give me suggestions so that i may improve my phrases into a better translation. Thanks
8/14/2017 11:50:33 AM
Suggestions I am trying to translate my Persian work into English, but I know my words do not sound great. Please visit my page and give me suggestions so that i may improve my phrases into a better translation. Thanks
8/28/2017 5:29:26 AM
Conscious or unconscious? Which one is the right mind state for creating poetry?Should you concentrate on a topic? On choosing your words? On the meaning of what you are trying to convey to your readers? Or should it be just a glowing blow of words and over flow of feelings? I do not believe in pure unconsciousness in poetry. Even when we pretend to be in a zone of madness, we need to be aware of what we are doing. But pretending like rapture and exalted in moments… there you go!
edited by Maryam mUsharraf on 8/28/2017
pages: 1