Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

OriginalsByTerry - all messages by user

8/16/2016 7:01:40 PM
Very new to the site Hi, my name really is Terry and I am a SHE, not a HE! LOL. I just joined yesterday and am looking forward to making new friends on the site. Can anyone tell me where to go to get instructions on how to use the site?

Thanks. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. By the way, is there a way to message each other?
8/16/2016 7:20:38 PM
How do I thank someone for commenting on my poem? I am very new to the site (yesterday) and have had someone comment on one of my poems. How do I go about thanking that person? There is nothing like a "reply" button under the comment.

Thank you.
8/17/2016 11:55:45 PM
Prioritize Feature I neglected to check "Prioritize: Feature on the Soup home page BEFORE my other poems" when I put up a new poem. I went back to edit, but this option did not appear. How do I enable this option?

Thank you.
8/18/2016 5:34:33 AM
Help, Help, Help Won't any of your teachers supply a letter? Or perhaps your church pastor?
8/22/2016 9:01:25 PM
Soup mail Wouldn't that be "My Outboxes"?
8/22/2016 9:04:40 PM
Get Questions Answered I have posted some questions in the forums, but have not gotten any answers. A lot of people have looked at them, but they apparently do not know the answers. Is there any place that I can get questions answered outside of the forum?
8/25/2016 7:12:49 PM
Soup mail So, people cannot talk to each other here?
9/2/2016 6:25:37 AM
Start getting comment notifications again? I am very new to the site. It seems that sometime after 8/20 or so, the site has stopped sending me notifications when I have a comment on one of the poems. Is there a way to fix this?
pages: 1