Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

vileanoris - all messages by user

10/23/2015 2:25:16 PM
I don't know what I'm doing I don't know what I'm doing
I'm so new to poetry I haven't discovered if i like poetry or not

I do know I love science and astronomy and after all, science tries to make the complicated simple

while my poetry makes the simple... complicated
10/23/2015 2:26:13 PM
I don't know what I'm doing By the way, my name is Declan, Hi.
10/23/2015 2:42:47 PM
I don't know what I'm doing Thank you sir - your offer of soup is hereby accepted. I must however declare I do like my soup somewhat lumpy on occasion
10/23/2015 4:37:43 PM
New here very new myself. New to writing really. I only began two years ago - wrote a couple of novels and only began tp write poetry three months ago... looks like we're both soup virgins Cool
10/26/2015 4:16:09 PM
I'm writting again! After a 15 year dry spell... Welcome back to the world of words. Writing is like music. Some of us play Violins and others like me bash drums... I bash word drums badly But it's important we play anyway. So tune up yer fiddle and lets go... WELCOME
1/23/2016 6:47:33 PM
I don't know I don't know lots of things and I feel I've burst in some way. I don't know poetry but can't stop writing. When I say "Burst" I mean a load of words were pressing against an invisible balloon and something gave way. Most of them are probably poorly constructed... I must do better and be critical of others in a good way, you understand but I'm still new you see, started writing poemy things six months ago
pages: 1