Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Baron Of Ebullion - all messages by user

10/2/2013 11:06:05 AM
introduction I am Ifeanyi Bob Ekechukwu,an upcoming poet that needs medium to express my feelings and pour out my emotions. I must say I met some wonderful folks who have made my stay here glorious. You can check out my works,ope u enjoy it. love poetry soup,kudos!!!
10/21/2013 2:46:54 PM
Hello :) JessieAnne wrote:
Hi, i'm Jessica..and well i'm pretty new to this. i never really like my poems but so many people have told me that i should share it. i suppose this was the best option for me because i can share and read others' work. Poetry is my outlet for many things so yeah..don't know what else to say.
10/21/2013 2:51:04 PM
Hello :) Indeed poetrysoup through the soupers have enhanced my poetic skills,I have learnt a lot.I started not knowing what my future will be like here but am glad so far am on the right track. My target is to win monetary awards though I have won honorary ones and the glory,I aim to have the cash as an honour. Thanks and I love you all!!!
10/21/2013 2:53:56 PM
Hello :) Baron Of Ebullion wrote:
JessieAnne wrote:
Hi, i'm Jessica..and well i'm pretty new to this. i never really like my poems but so many people have told me that i should share it. i suppose this was the best option for me because i can share and read others' work. Poetry is my outlet for many things so yeah..don't know what else to say.

We all make mistakes but the real mistake is failure to learn from one's mistakes. I urge you to move on,don't write because you want to please but because you have a message to pass across.
12/14/2013 8:44:52 AM
Looking for more than what I am finding You have to learn to compromise in order to have a blissful and meaningful relationship,is not all about bending bcos if u bend,u wil stil not b satisfied at the long run its all about understanding....patience pays
12/14/2013 8:52:56 AM
love stinks Love is a hard feeling,complex and so mystical to comprehend,one nid to be patient and rational but I knw it aint easy wen u are in love u realised no matter how u are hurt u stil love d person except d person doesn't love u.I believe a guy cn stil love a gal bt bcos of our nature cheat on her by flirting...wat d gals nids here to b tolerant and knw if d guy really loves her...(Here are many ways to find out). Am into relationship counselling my blackberry pin is 223c5cBD,interested persons shud holla for a healing in their broken relationships).
12/14/2013 8:55:40 AM
love stinks Doinmybest wrote:
alexis, I know your post was meant for someone else, but it could have been to me
12/14/2013 8:56:00 AM
love stinks Love is a hard feelings and so mystical to comprehend,one nid to be patient and rational but I knw it aint easy wen u are in love u realised no matter how u are hurt u stil love d person except d person doesn't love u.I believe a guy cn stil love a gal bt bcos of our nature cheat on her by flirting...wat d gals nids here to b tolerant and knw if d guy really loves her...(Here are many ways to find out). Am into relationship counselling my blackberry pin is 223c5cBD,interested persons shud holla for a healing in their broken relationships).
9/3/2017 2:22:03 PM
I am just your average human being. jessmarie87 wrote:
My name is Jessica and I am 30 years old. I escaped the reality of my childhood/adolescence through reading. I gained an immense love of books, and developed an even greater love for writing. I was always writing short stories as a child, and found a therapeutic love of poetry as I grew into my teen years. I wrote many poems as a teenager and young adult. I enjoy writing very much, and enjoyed taking college level English courses to gain a better understanding of writing style and etiquette. I believe I have a gift with words and hope to someday reach out to others and bring something positive to their lives by way of writing. I want to positively impact this world. Whether it be one smile, one hopeful thought that I induce, or just giving somebody an escape from their own struggles through reading, I will make this world a better place.
edited by jessmarie87 on 8/23/2017
9/3/2017 2:23:41 PM
I am just your average human being. Hell no,damn my system,my apologies,Jessica its really good to have you around...we will make our ways home even when there seem no homes for others,Welcome aboard
pages: 1