Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

JMariah - all messages by user

6/23/2013 9:26:31 PM
Hello fellow poets, I'm new Hello all,
I'm JMariah, and I love poetry. I write mostly in rhyme, and I love trying my hand at various forms of poetry. I've been writing and publishing my work for over 40 years. I also keep various journals, including a Dream Journal, where I record and decipher my dreams.

During the day, I work with special needs children, and in the evenings I make jewellery. I also run a Rock and Mineral Club at the school where I work. I met Mystic Rose at my favourite bead store and she told me about this site. I am very grateful to her for guiding me here.
6/23/2013 9:30:54 PM
Hey i'm Heather Welcome Heather, I am new here too. Good for you for wanting to improve in your writing. Just keep writing. I hope you benefit much from this site.
6/23/2013 9:53:10 PM
I'm a new poet/ unable to pay for membership Hi Denise, and welcome to PoetrySoup. I am new here too and still finding my way around. There seem to be a lot of encouraging people here who will help you to improve your writing. It is good that you are willing to work at it. I look forward to reading some of your poems.
pages: 1