Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

DKayMundine - all messages by user

4/24/2013 1:29:58 PM
Posting a poem for critique The usual route is to click "post poem", where your user name will be displayed, then write the title of your poem and proceed to type the poem. Finally you will be prompted to select a category and submit your work. I have a question concerning the red x's beside my original poems that have begun to appear. Does anyone have any idea of their meaning? I am very curious since this only recently began to occur. Reply asap. Thanks
4/12/2018 8:51:14 AM
My 1st Poetry book PUBLISHED!!!!! HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

Worldwide poetry soup family:

Would you be so kind as to go to www.authorhouse.com and under new releases on the 3rd page view my 1st publication entitled "Small Talk". In paperback and a most economic price range. It's my original collection of poetry Finally published. It's been an EXSCRUTIATINGLY LONG, HARD journey. I have (JC) my Best and Only real love who's been watching over me to thank for this First Real beginning!!!!!

edited by DKayMundine on 4/12/2018
edited by DKayMundine on 4/12/2018
6/15/2018 2:22:10 PM
My 1st Poetry book published I have recently published my 1st original poetry collection entitled "Small Talk" through www.authorhouse.com and Amazon and Barnes&Nobles in paperback and E-book format. Several of the poems included are listed here on poetrysoup plus a WHOLE lot more. I have been with poetrysoup a number of years and participated in contests as well as critiqued many other poets work. I must stop procrastinating about becoming a lifetime member and do so this year. I love this literary community, although I must admit lately much of my time has been allocated to a number of other necessary pursuits. By the end of the year or maybe sooner, I hope to have more leisure time to spend with you all, many of whom I consider esteemed colleagues in their own right. CHECK MY BOOK OUT at your leisure. Sincerely, D. Kay Mundine
pages: 1