Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

kerrysingleton - all messages by user

7/18/2012 4:12:37 AM
No Path Well i am the owner of a tattoo & body piercing shop we have been open for 10 months & it's not going very well, so we have decided to close the doors. Only problem is where do i go now as i have put my heart & soul into this. I live in a small town & there is not much work so we are thinking of moving back to where there is work, but i am worried about this as we have no direction dont know exactly where we are going to end up, we are going to pack our home store it all at my mum's house & hit the highway, so worried for my children I honestly don't know if i am doing the right thing? I feel lost & very stressed..
7/18/2012 4:19:41 AM
Am I the only one.... Go with the flow when it comes write it, if it dosen't then it's not meant to be, carry paper & pen you never know when you will have the need to write, i have gotten up in the middle of the night just to write a poem, good luck
7/18/2012 4:43:02 AM
Hello Hi everyone I am new & still trying to work out the soup, so far I am loving it this is the first time I have put my work out there, I love writing it is my passion, I write what comes & what inspires me, not everything I write is about me. I like to write all different things poetry, affirmations, short stories just about anything. I am from Australia & have noticed a few Aussie's on here (G'day to all of you) it is all so cool to have so many people from all over the globe, so far I have recieved beautiful comments on my work & I would like to say I have been overwhelmed thank you all so much & I will do my best to read everyone's work. much love & peace Kerry
7/21/2012 11:20:26 PM
frustrated Feeling very frustrated today, I have so many words & feeling's running through me I can't write it all down! Feel like no one understands
7/31/2012 12:06:47 AM
Feeling down I just want to express how I'm feeling, today was a sad day as I closed my business doors! feeling very flat right now & a bit lost, I know they say one door closes another will open but I have no idea where I am going or what is coming next!
pages: 1