Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

samsun scott - all messages by user

9/20/2023 3:32:59 AM
Get images to show for my poems? muctancer67 wrote:
Yes, you have to click on the image button and just connect your photo by posting the link there)

This was eventually clear on a PC, however on an Android mobile the button does not appear leaving no option to attach the pre-loaded photo (using the link). Any tips?
edited by samsun scott on 9/22/2023
10/24/2023 2:43:57 PM
LOST LOVE Tough gig. Unrequited love is like bad tooth ache. Undesirable undescribable pain.. but it pays to be honest. Any love is based on trust, honesty, the desire to see the other thrive and often compromise of our own feelings for the greater good.
1/11/2024 7:39:45 AM
Get images to show for my poems? I since found out (thanks PS friend) that on your mobile you can switch to Desktop View. This allows the buttons you need to attach the image to become visible (as if on a PC or computer desktop) It is important to remember to SAVE any changes before returning to your normal mobile view and it may be necessary to ZOOM in to be able to see text properly.
edited by samsun scott on 3/8/2024
4/12/2024 9:25:24 PM
Hello need a little help Hey there Constance gives good advice. I have also found, only recently, that finding someone to work with on a collaboration is quite a good way to learn. Many people are very generous on here with their time and patience. Also geography or age is no boundary. I am in the UK and collaborated, and became friends with an Australian poet.
Good luck
edited by samsun scott on 4/12/2024
pages: 1