Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

DrakeJEszes - all messages by user

11/16/2010 9:04:46 AM
Hi everybody! Newbie member here! =) Hi to all! Just signed up this morning and have been very much enjoying this site and the poetry I've read so far. It's great to be here! I'll share with you a few quick things:

I've been a poet (all forms) for about 6 yrs now. I, also, host my own LIVE Weekly Spoken Word & Poetry Internet Radio show on BlogTalkRadio every Tuesday night @ 8pm EST called "Stand As 1". I encourage ALL poets to get involved and expand their horizons. =)

I look forward to getting to know as many as possible on here. I will be reading as many poets on here. I've already been very impressed with quite a few already. I look forward to making some good memories here.

Cheers to all!

-Drake Thumbs Up
11/17/2010 8:48:45 AM
Hi everybody! Newbie member here! =) Hola Jenny. That's very kind of you to say! =) Nice to make your acquaintance.
11/17/2010 8:50:20 AM
Hello to all you soup poets Free Verse w/occasional Haiku...yeah, right up my alley. I can dig that. I'll be sure to check your stuff out. Welcome. =)
11/17/2010 10:54:04 AM
Hi everybody! Newbie member here! =) Ay que bueno, estoy bien. Esperando por Viernes y la fin de semana. =) Y usted? Como esta?
11/17/2010 12:19:24 PM
Hi! New poet in town!:) Hey Julie! Welcome to the "soup". =) I'll be sure to check out your work. Enjoy your stay here. =)
11/18/2010 1:52:24 PM
Greetings from Newbie Welcome aboard! =) Writing from your heart is all the "form" you need with poetry. Enjoy your stay here.
11/28/2010 3:28:51 AM
Introduction Hi Anne! Welcome to PS! =) I'll be sure to check out your work...I'm still a newbie here too. Hope you enjoy your time here!
pages: 1