Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Aeries10 - all messages by user

9/8/2010 4:32:41 PM
New to this site ..... Love it, its Awesome My name is Ryland Matthews, i was looking aroud the internet for a place to share my poetry with others that would enjoy reading it, while i have found that here i have also found something more. A place where a lot of people come to share the writing, many different styles and a lot of passion. Ill be around for a long time, this site is great and i look forward to reading everytrhing available ...... so once again hello and thanks for the awesome site
9/9/2010 2:29:44 AM
Please let me know Ive only posted six poems on this website, this is the only time that i have ever shared my peotry with anyone outside of my family and friends and would just like to know what you think ...... what changes i could make in my writing style to improve what i do in the future .... thanks

My heart keeps beating

While my body dies, my heart keeps beating
As the world sighs, this heart keeps repeating

A strangled cry, a desolate embrace
Of a flower strewn grave. Of a lover erased.

A dream long ago fulfilled, it no longer lingers
Brought to despair by Thanatos’ brushing fingers

As my feet move me forward, one step at a time
I keep looking back to that witch was mine.

I can’t help but wander what wrath I did incur
To bring me to this place, this pain I must endure

At the precipice of madness my mind will now dwell
The horrors made real, all the ravages of hell.

And in this world what we sew we must go reaping
And even without a soul My Heart Keeps Beating.
8/14/2011 10:13:45 PM
My blog just dropping in to see if anyone can help ... i am having trouble posting a new blog, i have posted a few in the past but now everytime i try to post a new one on the members page all i get is a blank screen, not sure if there is something that i am doing wrong or if it has to do with something with the sight. any help would be apreciated. thanks ... Ryland
pages: 1